- GIVING OUT: Giving out is about your TIME, TALENT & TREASURE, especially in areas where you’re holding back. Giving out is about adding more value through your time, talent and treasure, especially if you have fallen into the trap of “waiting” for things to change, for the right time or opportunity.
Time is about helping others or serving other’s without conditions.
TALENT is about giving more value through your abilities.
Treasure is about giving money to your source of spiritual nourishment.
We are put on this earth to add value where value is needed. We provide value and are compensated for it. It’s a beautiful exchange of energy.
- GIVING AWAY: GIVING away is about releasing things you don’t need or use anymore. All the stuff you’re holding onto in your closets, cupboards, garage, store rooms that you can’t let go. It’s symbolic of a greater overhaul. Its a stuck energy with a story of lack or limitations attached. When we take out time to clear out any excess – anything from clothes to friendship/ relationship we’ve outgrown to business tasks that drain us- we clear the way for new and productive energy to.flow freely. As you let this energy flow again, in the form of giving away,throwing away or selling these things, it makes room for the NEW ABUNDANCE to flow in.
- GIVING UP: GIVING up is almost letting go of habitual resentment, criticism, judgement, complaining, or physical habits that aren’t congruent with your higher vision or goals. Something more is trying to emerge, but if you’re holding on to these vibrationally heavier habits, they’re holding you down, blocking the flow, and increasing your struggle and pain. We do have a RIGHT to feel angry or sad but does it feel good ?? Our feelings are the bridge to our circumstances. We need to give up feeling bad. When you hold onto negativity, you block the flow of abundance. Raise yourself to a higher frequency by being mindful of your thoughts and feelings. Make an effort to feel only positive emotions.
- GIVING IN: Giving in is about SURRENDER. You’ve activated a larger life but are still holding on to smaller self-concepts. You will not be able to grow to the next level without releasing this resistance and surrendering to what’s trying to emerge. When you can open yourself up to a true surrender of what is keeping you stuck, only then you can begin to SHIFT and RELEASE it. The floodgates of blessings will open if you can quiet the voice of the EGO and trust the guidance of the DIVINE.
5.GIVING THANKS : If you take a moment to inventory your life, you will likely find that you are already quite abundant in many areas. No it’s at that moment that you can activate a partnership with the universe by maintaining a deep feeling of gratitude for all that you already have .
An attitude of Gratitude is the foundation of abundance. When you live in gratitude, the universe gives you things to be grateful for. Align yourself to the same frequency as abundance .
6. GIVING TO YOURSELF: Whatever you’re trying to get from ” out there” is blocking the flow of it in your life, because whatever’s missing is what you’re not giving. We teach others and the world how to treat us by way of example. When you demonstrate love for yourself, you send a signal that you are to be loved. When you set boundaries,you teach people about what is most important to you. When you flow your heart and live a life of purpose, the universe rises and meets you halfway, graciously revealing your next best steps.
As you strive to spend more of your moments in alignment with your deepest desire the law of attraction begins to work in your favour and the blessings pour in.
7. FORGIVING: Forgiving is a powerful gift and principle. The magic is in the word itself, For-Giving. Its about giving not getting, it’s about extending yourself not withholding. It’s about loving your enemies, praying for those who hurt you, returning love for hate, releasing everyone from karmic & emotional debt so that I your heart nobody owes you anything and vice versa. This way the energy gets freed up. Forgiveness does not make your weak. On the contrary, it takes great strength and the compassion of a leader to forgive someone who has wronged you and to forgive yourself. As the forgiver, you regain control of your thoughts and emotions. Your energy had been on loan to another, and Forgiveness restores it to you.
by ” The wealth Activators ” by Derek Rydall.