Perfection is a perspective of our subconscious mind. Perfection is delusional. Imperfections are what makes all of us unique and special. We need to focus on loving and accepting ourselves unconditionally.
We can achieve this by reprogramming our minds to think positively by affirmations, addressing ourselves with positive behaviour, breathing, being mindful and living in Now.
When a friend and family is going through something we humans tend to advise to think positive and attract the best possible outcomes. How much do we apply to ourselves in similar situations. Our ego our subconscious mind always comes in our way.
We need to be aware acknowledge our programming and take actions to ensure that we work towards and together with all consciousness to create and manifest our life experience.
Feeling abundant surpasses the money in your bank account and transcends what others may think of you. Genuinely feeling abundant and successful is possible when you detach yourself from the things you desire and allow them to flow to you—and through you.
We’re always in search of that something, we’re always looking out there, but really there is nothing out there for you. You already have it all and just need to awaken to it! Just need to acknowledge and regain control and become the powerful Co creator of your own life.
When we say and think that ” I am the Creator of my life ” or ” I have taken a decision, made up by mind” or ” I no longer WANT …..” we are in reality creating more blocks to our abundance at all levels . We are operating from EGO. We are not in alignment with the universe and our highest good. When we use the word WANT we are coming from a place of lack, we are not in flow of life.
Better to use words like ” I am the magician . I co create my life with the universe for my highest good, thank you universe for fulfilling all my needs. I am grateful. You will be in the Flow of life and feel the true inner peace and happiness.
Not an easy task but every day in everyway LOVE Yourself for the unique qualities you have, love yourself for being perfectly imperfect. Acceptance and self respect are the keys to unlock your door to true Freedom and Abundance.
I love ME. I love MYSELF. I love You
There is no passion to be found playing small. In settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living- NELSON MANDELA
The key to independence lies in knowing that at every moment, in every instance, we are creating our life. The more we acknowledge this truth, the more power and freedom we experience.
Rather than blaming ourselves for the things we do not like in our life, we now realize we are manifesting our reality and have the power to change it.
Our life is a reflection of what we believe we deserve. As we deepen our acceptance of and open ourselves to the Infinite love of the universe, a new power flows through us, releasing us from the bondage of our old way of life.
Emotions can make us weak , emotions can make us strong ..it is emotions that makes us Human.
WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT SUCCESS AND FAILURE ARE ONLY WHAT YOU THINK……When you live for today,
Rather than in the past or for the future.
When you stop looking for happiness
And start giving it to others.
When you want less of what you can see
And more of what you can’t see.
When anything in the world could be yours
And you choose the simple things.
When you have something to live for
That makes you feel alive.
When joy doesn’t depend upon the external
But upon the eternal.
When your life has roots
And your dreams have wings.
When you know the value of love
And value it above all else.
When you never let go of hope
But hold onto it for life.
When you have a purpose to fulfill
That fulfills you.
When you haven’t the strength to go on
But you’ve too much heart to give up.
When you aren’t led by your fears
But by your faith.
When you can find something good in the bad
And consider it a blessing.
When you would take nothing
For what is most important to you.
When you realize that success and failure
Are only what you think.
When you know the storms of life
Will pass on to a brighter day.
When you don’t waste time worrying
But use it to make a difference.
When you need something to stand on,
And your standards speak for themselves.
When you accept life on its own terms
And use them to determine your own.
When you are touched by the beauty around you
And the world is touched.
- GIVING OUT: Giving out is about your TIME, TALENT & TREASURE, especially in areas where you’re holding back. Giving out is about adding more value through your time, talent and treasure, especially if you have fallen into the trap of “waiting” for things to change, for the right time or opportunity.
Time is about helping others or serving other’s without conditions.
TALENT is about giving more value through your abilities.
Treasure is about giving money to your source of spiritual nourishment.
We are put on this earth to add value where value is needed. We provide value and are compensated for it. It’s a beautiful exchange of energy.
- GIVING AWAY: GIVING away is about releasing things you don’t need or use anymore. All the stuff you’re holding onto in your closets, cupboards, garage, store rooms that you can’t let go. It’s symbolic of a greater overhaul. Its a stuck energy with a story of lack or limitations attached. When we take out time to clear out any excess – anything from clothes to friendship/ relationship we’ve outgrown to business tasks that drain us- we clear the way for new and productive energy to.flow freely. As you let this energy flow again, in the form of giving away,throwing away or selling these things, it makes room for the NEW ABUNDANCE to flow in.
- GIVING UP: GIVING up is almost letting go of habitual resentment, criticism, judgement, complaining, or physical habits that aren’t congruent with your higher vision or goals. Something more is trying to emerge, but if you’re holding on to these vibrationally heavier habits, they’re holding you down, blocking the flow, and increasing your struggle and pain. We do have a RIGHT to feel angry or sad but does it feel good ?? Our feelings are the bridge to our circumstances. We need to give up feeling bad. When you hold onto negativity, you block the flow of abundance. Raise yourself to a higher frequency by being mindful of your thoughts and feelings. Make an effort to feel only positive emotions.
- GIVING IN: Giving in is about SURRENDER. You’ve activated a larger life but are still holding on to smaller self-concepts. You will not be able to grow to the next level without releasing this resistance and surrendering to what’s trying to emerge. When you can open yourself up to a true surrender of what is keeping you stuck, only then you can begin to SHIFT and RELEASE it. The floodgates of blessings will open if you can quiet the voice of the EGO and trust the guidance of the DIVINE.
5.GIVING THANKS : If you take a moment to inventory your life, you will likely find that you are already quite abundant in many areas. No it’s at that moment that you can activate a partnership with the universe by maintaining a deep feeling of gratitude for all that you already have .
An attitude of Gratitude is the foundation of abundance. When you live in gratitude, the universe gives you things to be grateful for. Align yourself to the same frequency as abundance .
6. GIVING TO YOURSELF: Whatever you’re trying to get from ” out there” is blocking the flow of it in your life, because whatever’s missing is what you’re not giving. We teach others and the world how to treat us by way of example. When you demonstrate love for yourself, you send a signal that you are to be loved. When you set boundaries,you teach people about what is most important to you. When you flow your heart and live a life of purpose, the universe rises and meets you halfway, graciously revealing your next best steps.
As you strive to spend more of your moments in alignment with your deepest desire the law of attraction begins to work in your favour and the blessings pour in.
7. FORGIVING: Forgiving is a powerful gift and principle. The magic is in the word itself, For-Giving. Its about giving not getting, it’s about extending yourself not withholding. It’s about loving your enemies, praying for those who hurt you, returning love for hate, releasing everyone from karmic & emotional debt so that I your heart nobody owes you anything and vice versa. This way the energy gets freed up. Forgiveness does not make your weak. On the contrary, it takes great strength and the compassion of a leader to forgive someone who has wronged you and to forgive yourself. As the forgiver, you regain control of your thoughts and emotions. Your energy had been on loan to another, and Forgiveness restores it to you.
by ” The wealth Activators ” by Derek Rydall.